Hello friends, welcome all of you to the education job portal of the jobvacancyform.com. another employment opportunity has come for all the youth who are looking for ISRO Vacancy 2022 government Job. You can get a job by taking advantage of this opportunity, For the candidates preparing for government jobs in India, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Department has issued notification for recruitment to various posts ISRO Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online For Assistant (Rajbhasha) 07 Post Vacancy, so the candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and Interested they can apply online through official website or link given below. Interested and eligible candidates for ISRO Vacancy 2022 can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and other things through the table given below, in addition, you can read the notification through the link given below.
ISRO Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online For Assistant (Rajbhasha) 07 Post Vacancy Details
|Organization name||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Name of the post||Assistant (Rajbhasha)|
|Number of vacancies||07 Post|
|Starting Dates||08 December 2022|
|Last Date||28 December 2022|
ISRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
ISRO Vacancy 2022 Education Qualification
- Candidates who are going to apply for this ISRO Vacancy 2022 those once must Candidates should possess 10th, Diploma or equivalent examination from a board or university.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
ISRO Recruitment Age Limit
- On 31-12-2022
- Applicant’s age minimum 18 & maximum 28 years.
- Age relaxation and other more details refer to the official ISRO Vacancy Online Form 2022.
ISRO Vacancy 2022 Salection Process
- The higher official the ISRO will hire the candidates based on –
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification.
Written test will be conducted at two venues viz., Bengaluru and New Delhi. However, ISRO reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for written test will be sent only to the registered e-mail ID of candidates.
- Objective type test of 200 questions of 120 minutes’ duration
- 50% marks (in Part A, B, C & D) for UR category;
- 40% marks (in Part A, B, C & D) for reserved categories, strictly for consideration against notified reserved vacancies.
- Based on performance in the written test, candidates will be short-listed for skill test in the ratio of 1:5 (maximum) to the category-wise number of vacancies, with an aggregate minimum of 10 candidates. For reserved vacancies, distinct/additional candidates will be short-listed in 1:5 ratio (maximum), without regard to the reserved candidates if any, short-listed under UR category.
Skill Test will comprise
- Computer Literacy Test;
- Hindi Typing Test.
Computer Literacy Test
- 60 % marks for UR category;
- 50% marks for reserved categories, against notified reserved vacancies only.
Hindi Typing Test
- 5% mistakes (maximum) for UR category;
- 8% mistakes (maximum) for reserved categories, against notified reserved vacancies
- If sufficient number of candidates for empanelment (select list & wait list) do not qualify the skill test, then additional candidates will be short-listed for skill test, in the ratio of 1:5 to the extent of such short-fall.
- Skill Test, will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the Skill Test will not be considered for selection. The Skill Test on Computer Literacy will be evaluated on a 100 point scale.
- Final selection will be based on marks scored in the written test from among the candidates who qualify in the skill test.
ISRO Vacancy Pay Slip/Salary
- The higher authorities of the ISRO is going to pay candidates –
- As per rules Rs. 25,500/- PM
ISRO Vacancy 2022 Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS Category :- 100/-
- SC/ST/PH Category :- Nil
- Payment are going to be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan
- Please visit official notification.
Hope you have liked this information related to ISRO Vacancy 2022 given by us, bookmark the government alert job vacancy form for all the latest updates related to ISRO Vacancy 2022. Every important news and update of your work is available on our website. Whether it is news related to employment or information related to schemes, you will get every update and every news on our website.
ISRO Vacancy 2022 Important FAQs
Q.1 What is ISRO Vacancy 2022 Form Apply Last Date ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from 28/12/2022.
Q.2 What is the Exam Fee for ISRO Vacancy 2022 ?
Ans : Please visit official notification.
Ans : The Selection Process will consist of Online Test, Skill Test & Document Verification.
Q.4 How many vacancies will be there in ISRO Bharti 2022 ?
Ans : There are 07 Post for Assistant (Rajbhasha) in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Department.
Q.5 How can I apply for ISRO Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal.